Entries are now being accepted for the 2021 Test Valley Business Awards…
Following an intimate launch event today at Kimbridge Barn near Romsey, entries are now open for the Test Valley Business Awards 2021.
This year, there are no fewer than 7 awards categories to choose from, sponsored by some of the areas most accomplished and well-established businesses.
The Test Valley Business Awards 2021 Awards Categories & Gold Sponsors are:
- Small Business of the Year Award – Parker Bullen LLP
- Businesswoman of the Year Award – Aster Group
- Employer of the Year Award – Simplyhealth
- Business in the Community – Barratt Homes
- New Business of the Year Award – Localiq
- Innovation & Technology Award – The University of Southampton Science Park
- Cutting your Carbon Footpring – Test Valley Borough Council
To enter, businesses are asked to visit: www.tvbawards.org.uk/enter and fill in the simple online form with 200 – 250 words about your business against the relevant category judging criteria, which can also be found on the Awards’ website.
The Awards is free to enter; taking just a few short minutes to fill in the online form which, if successfully chosen as a winner, could lead to a full 12 months of business promotion across the Test Valley.
Businesses are encouraged to enter as many categories as possible before the entry period ends at midnight on Friday 03rd September 2021.
Now in its 17th year, the Test Valley Business Awards – run by a steering group of volunteers – has become a well-established platform to champion business excellence. It is a great way of shining a light particularly on the many new and small businesses in the region, all doing interesting and valuable work, but often out of sight.